/* -- FavIcon link -- */

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Runnin' On

Just a short post because my anemia is worse (hemoglobin 8.1, hemocrit 26) and my energy is really low. Coupled with that have been fever-bouncing (102 - 93.5F and all in between), night sweats and restless sleep. I had chemo yesterday, too. It's getting very wearing... but I go to the NIH on March 31st for CT/MRI/PET scans and to see where we go next. Hopefully more TACE, to rid the mets from the liver.

I'm never giving up and am still positive, just temporarily worn right out. As a result, posting will be light over the next two weeks. Thanks again to all for your kind words, thoughts, prayers and good wishes. The same goes back to you, from here, every night.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Alfonso Cevola said...

Hang in there, amigo!

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Revett said...

Keep fighting, man. We're with you.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger BK said...

Thanks guys! The 2 pints of blood on Thursday helped and will build over the next few day. I expect the the 2 pints of Guinness on Wednesday will help finish it.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Guinness is good for you!

St. Pat, too.

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous TG said...

was wondering when the NIH trip was. hate not getting a good night's sleep. it really makes ya loopy

thank you italicizing "temporarily worn out". i read it more slowly for emphasis

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If my blood was any good - I'd be glad to donate a pint - maybe after St Patrick's day has flushed out of course!

All my best thoughts and positive energy for fighting and winning!

Dejan

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Marco said...

One day at a time. It's ok to be tired. Hang tough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home