/* -- FavIcon link -- */

Monday, March 29, 2010

A Traveling Week

This Wednesday I head to the NIH/NCI for PET/CT/MRI scans on Thursday. Dr. Avital, head of the research program I am in, won't be there this time, but Dr. Kammula, who lead my surgery back on 9/23, will be. I'm sure they will consult once Dr. Avital gets back on April 12th, so I have no worries.

I have had off and on achy-pain in my torso, primarily along where they cut me open and mostly lower down near the navel area where one constantly bends. My CA19-9 is up some to 945, but nothing to be alarmed about. There's a lot going on in my liver and maybe the chemo is slowing down doing it's job. I seem to go in 6 month spurts where a regimen works. Bring on the
TACE!

Petunia demonstrates beautifully how I have felt most of the past 15 days or so.


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip. Hang in there!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

Safe travels, Bill. We'll be thinking of you, and pulling for you.

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous TG said...

was wondering when the departure was happening. hope it goes well. that Petunia has no excuse

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

Bill, looking forward to your next update. You have an amazing team looking after you...I can only imagine the next plan of attack will be as strong as the last! Get your rest. Have Janine make your favorite dish...Ma Pa Tofu! We send our love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home